N & K Storm

    Aug 20, 2020 |

    N&K* prayed and prepared for overseas service in the Middle East for over 6 years before landing on an official send-off date in January 2020. In the months leading up to their departure, they began facing many obstacles. K’s father passed away in early January just six weeks after being diagnosed with stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer, delaying their departure. Just one week before their newly scheduled February departure, doctors discovered a cancerous mass in N’s chest caused by stage 4 Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. N is still in active treatment and their departure is delayed until he is healthy and cancer-free. 

    While stateside dealing with their loss and this diagnosis, some other doors began to close which ultimately have left N&K very unclear about what is in the future for them. Still believing in God's calling over their lives, N&K are praying and seeking the Lord about their next steps. We know that God has great things ahead and we invite you to pray daily for this couple. N&K are still actively raising support in the hopes that God will soon open the door for them to live and serve somewhere in the Middle East, hopefully sometime in 2021. You can support them financially by choosing to give to the "Storm" fund here. 

    *You likely noticed that we have not used the full name of this couple and we are not showing their picture. This is due to the sensitive nature of the region they hope to serve in the future and we want to do our best to protect their safety.

    Previous Page