Join Our Team
JOB OPENING: Special Events Coordinator
20hrs/week: Mon-Thurs, including evenings & weekends as necessary
Benefits include: vacation, sick time, and holidays
The Big Idea for this role is for you to:
- Coordinate special events and concerts at East Hill while embodying our five core values.
The Stuff You'll be doing:
- Coordinate events through email, phone calls, and in person while working collaboratively with the East Hill staff to create a positive experience for those using our buildings.
- Facilitate pastoral connection for memorials, weddings, etc.
- Communicating, negotiating, and managing contracts with East Hill and various concert promoters
- Help volunteers feel equipped for concerts and special events
- Managing a budget
A Good Fit:
The ideal candidate will be a follower of Jesus Christ and believe in the works of the Holy Spirit, be an active member of EHCF and adhere to the Foursquare Doctrine of Faith. If applicable, selected candidate will need to take “Getting Started with East Hill Church Family” and become a member of East Hill Church at next available session.
As this is a new role here at East Hill, it's our desire to have you help create a warm and welcoming environment to our team, guests and church family as you coordinate events. If you can multitask, have a general skillset with computers programs with the capacity to learn and master our current database, and are a self-starter, this will only add to your success. This is a role that will involve extended time both at a desk and being on your feet (including lifting and carrying heavy supplies) so it may be physically demanding at times.
To apply for this position, please send an email stating your name, phone number, and why you would be the best candidate for this position to If you have any questions or would like a complete copy of the job description, please email or call Tina Bures at 503-661-4444 ext. 302.
To apply for one of the job openings listed above, please print, fill out, and return the application.
We'd love to have you serve with one of our teams. Please fill out the Volunteer Application to get started!
Sometimes we post job openings on our Facebook page. Stay in the loop by following us on social media.