Join Our Team
Primary Purpose of Position:
Provide administrative support for the Operations and Administrative teams: Personnel, Finance, Facilities, Housekeeping, Events, and IT.
- Discretionary handling of confidential and administrative matters including records retention, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Budgetary assistance including check requests and credit card reconciliations, ordering and maintaining of supplies.
- Manage membership and campus usage databases.
- Assist with employee and volunteer processes.
- Facilitate and oversee Events planning and function.
- Raise up and develop a team of volunteers to assist with and support department needs.
Necessary For Position:
- All candidates will be followers of Jesus Christ, believe in the works of the Holy Spirit, be regular attendees of EHCF and adhere to the Foursquare Doctrine of Faith.
- Candidate is required to take Getting Started to become a member within 3 months of becoming staff.
- Computer literacy with an ability to work with spreadsheets, documents and email. Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Good interpersonal and public relations skills.
- A passion for the expansion of God’s Kingdom, commitment to a job well done.
- Excellent time management & multi-tasking, filing and organizational skills; Excellent writing and communication skills (including creative writing, verbal and phone skills).
- Ability to handle confidential material.
- 3 years administrative (or similar) experience.
- High School Diploma
To apply for this job, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be an excellent candidate for this position to Patty Kuehl at . If you have any questions or would like a full job description, please email or call Patty at 503.661.4444 ext.5076.
To apply for one of the job openings listed above, please print, fill out, and return the application.
We'd love to have you serve with one of our teams. Please fill out the Volunteer Application to get started!
Sometimes we post job openings on our Facebook page. Stay in the loop by following us on social media.